Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I know this is a day late but I was busy being a mom/wife/carpenter etc....on the actual day! Yes I said carpenter. The husband and I had decided to build a deck sometime last year (or maybe it was 2 years ago -- I've lost track!) and I figured now was as good a time as any to start. Once we got going on it things went pretty fast. We are hoping to finish it this weekend. I can definately say that I am glad that I am the mom and he is the builder.....with my kid-induced brain shrinkage I am not sure that my math skills are capable of holding down such a job. Although, in my kids defense, I don't think I had the math skills before.....if I did then my math teachers from school must have mixed my grades up with someone else. I would like to safely tell my teachers that I have chosen a profession that does not not require the geometry that I almost flunked. Unless you you count the figuring I have to do when I rearrange my furniture!!!
Anyway, I would like to wish all of the mother's out there a very special Mother's Day!!!!
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment