Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where did she go?


In case you (all 2 or 3 of you) were wondering where I have been....I will tell you! On the 20th of May my sister had a new baby! He is such a dolly! As his favorite aunt I have been doing my share of spoiling him and helping out his mom. We have also been trying to get the deck done, the kids have their last day of school this Friday, I had 3 graduation cakes to make last weekend, we have had baseball (when they weren't cancelled by rain) and I have a wedding cake to make for Saturday! So I bet you are asking yourself -- that's it?? That's all she's been doing?? Oh wait -- that is what my husband would say.....sorry I got confused for a second! Actually, my husband is a great help when I need it and he even worked on the deck last weekend IN THE RAIN and I didn't even have to send him down guilt trip lane. After the big wedding cake on Saturday I have my son's 3rd birthday on Sunday. (his birthday is really on Saturday but I don't get paid to make his birthday cake -- LOL) We have had a couple of baseball games cancelled due to rain so I am sure we will be playing until August to make them all up!! LOL Anyways, I have rambled long enough....I guess I will get back to baking more cake! If it turns out ok maybe I will post a picture of it when I am finished!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment