Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BOOOAAAT FLOOOAAAT!!!

If you are from Montana surely you have heard of the Boat Float! The husband and I, along with step-son, sister-in-law and 2 brothers-in-law floated the river from Big Timber to Reed Point last Saturday. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not really a drinker so I think it was a little bit of a shock to everyone when I cracked my first beer at 10:30 A.M.!!! Alcohol seems to take on a very different effect on the river. You can sit and drink all day and never really feel anything.....BUT when you stand up to get out of the boat -- LOOK OUT!!!! LOL!! I really wasn't having that much trouble getting out of the boat but getting back in....the sister-in-law and I (the only girls on the boat) always seemed to be on the end of the boat that required the most amount of work at any given time. I am a tough girl and don't want to complain but all the rotten boys at the other end of the boat weren't much help!! LOL!! Anyone who has heard of boat float knows that most guys (and I suppose some girls) go on it with the high hopes of seeing a boob or two......it's really just a bunch a boobs looking for a bunch of boobs! LOL!! I am sorry to report that the only boobs I saw were a a drunk chick at the street dance with an ill-fitting dress......(In all fairness the river was a little higher than normal this year so most everyone had a life jacket on so it makes it a little difficult to flash people when you are all bound up -- it somehow loses it's allure....kind of like a stripper falling off the pole in the middle of the dance!! LOL!) I did, however, see more than my fair share of good ol' man crack.......I think these guys should do the sit down test before they leave the house!!!! Anyways, all in all I think we all had a pretty good time and I am sure that we will attend again.....Hope your summer is going well!!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment