Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GRADUATION!

Well today is a milestone. My last baby is graduating from preschool.  My hero Linda has taught all four of my children and Rollie is the last one. THANK YOU Linda for hanging in there for me....it is OK to retire now. :-) (oops...you gotta wait 1 more year for my nephew, Sabien, to graduate...haha) I am gearing up to decorate my sheet cake for the graduation this afternoon.  We will attend the graduation this evening and watch Rollie become an official kindergartner! THEN.......tomorrow, I get to bake & decorate 48 cupcakes and decorate 2 more sheet cakes for my oldest Emily's 8th grade graduation! Good thing I had all my kids so close together.  ;-)  Oh, and I get to make treats for Gabriel's class for his birthday treats! Well, I am off to get my housework done before I pick up the graduate from this last day of preschool but I will be back in the next day or two to let you know how it all went and hopefully a few cake pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment