Friday, June 8, 2012

Watch Out For That Hole.....

My husband started a project a little while back.  He decided he wanted to dig a hole in the back yard big enough to hold a big barrel that he wanted to use as a filtration system to irrigate our yard. Well after a lot of talk, he went out and just started digging one day.  I looked out the window one day and wondered where he went and then all of a sudden his head popped up out of the hole! (hahaha)  I decided I better check it out and turns out he had dug it deep enough to stand in! Well, then he had to dig on the other side to try and meet in the middle and that is when the little boys were employed as free slave labor. (who are we kidding? They love helping Dad!) I am very proud of the all the hard work that they have done and we are almost finished!  I will benefit the most from this project since I am the CEO of the Water and Irrigation Dept. at the Myrstol Ranch. (I say ranch because we have an acre...which I get to water and mow....and we raise 2 cats and 4 wild animals here :-)  Hmmm...does that make it a ranch or a zoo?
 Great job boys!
Gabriel digging out the rocks for Dad.

Rollie manning the shovel.

Rollie stopping for a photo opportunity.

"Hurry up and take the picture Mom! I'm busy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment