Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Am I In The Right Place?

For anyone who reads this blog (you must be pretty bored:-) you may have noticed that the looks of it has changed. I just wanted to let all my faithful readers (all 2 of them.....I am hoping for at least 3) know that I will probably do that from time to time. I guess I am a "change things around" kind of girl! If you were to come to my house once a month you would find that more often than not my furniture (in one room or another) is never in the same place. One of these days I am going to stumble out to the living room in the middle of the night (darned sleep walking disorder!!!!) and forget where my chair is and end up on the floor! Although, If you have been to my house lately you might think that the floor is not a bad alternative to the furniture as my darling youngest is starting to venture out in the food world. He now likes mobile snacks and he LOVES to smear said snacks. Maybe that is why, on the rare occasion, when company does come over they opt to sit in the kitchen....because who eats at the table anyway, right?! (Actually, I am proud to say that we do eat dinner at the table as a family it is just hard to teach a one year old to stay in the kitchen:-) Hopefully he will be more cooperative when it comes time to the potty training. I didn't think my soon-to-be 3 year old would ever learn and I had set myself up for a big fight but to my surprise he figured it out in less than a week. We did have an accident or two in the beginning but all is well now. I guess there is still that one little quirk......if I am within a 10 mile radius of him when nature calls, he would rather go in his pants than let anyone but me take him! I really hope that for the sake of his future wife this is a quirk that he will outgrow! (Although, I have met a few grown men in my day that always thought that they needed "help" because the doctor told them not to lift anything heavy.....I doubt I am the only girl that has encountered such men!...LOL) Anyways, baby is taking a nap so I think I will get the fabric cleaner out and put a shine on the furniture....he will need a clean palette for his creative outlet when he wakes up! Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Count me in your top 2 (or 3!) readers. It's refreshing to know I'm not the only one who's kids are crazy! (or drive me crazy...it's a fine line!)

    ReplyDelete