Friday, September 11, 2009

Who Doesn't Like Funny??

First of all, I would like to say GOD BLESS AMERICA and all of those who gave their all and all of those that were left behind......I will never forget!

As I said before, I LOVE funny!!  Who doesn't??  Really? Why would you not love funny?  I love telling stories about my family that is humorous (or maybe you have figured that out by now) or about people who aren't family....just about anything and everyone I guess.  ANYWAYS, sometimes I don't always have a great story to tell, but I always have an endless supply of emails that can be quite funny but also the ones that make you just wanna scratch your head and say, huh??  So in the spirit of keeping things funny, I decided to share some of my emails......look at it this way -- you can read the funny on here or I can clutter your email inbox with such nonsense! (I try hard not to get too crazy with the emails...I am sure that people dodge me in public for enough reasons....no need to give them one more! HA) 
****Life is short....ENJOY the funny!****
**********************************************************************

WOMEN'S ASS SIZE STUDY

There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses.
The results were pretty interesting:
30% of women think their ass is too fat...
10% of women think their ass is too skinny...
The remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he's a good man, and
they wouldn't trade him for the world.
**********************************************************************
A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his
name.
"Fred", he replies.
"Fred what?" the officer asks.
"Just Fred," the man responds.
The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and write him out a warning
instead of a ticket.  The officer then presses him for the last name. The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it.
The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.
"Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?"
The biker replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me. I was born Fred Dingaling. I know - a funny last name.
The kids used to tease me all the time, so I stayed to myself, studied hard and got good grades.
When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency,and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Dingaling, M.D.  After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream!  Got all the way through school, got my degree, so then I was Fred Dingaling MD,  DDS.  Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my
Assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Dingaling MD DDS, with VD.
When the ADA found out about the VD, they took away my DDS, the AMA took away my MD, and the VD took away my Dingaling, so now I am just Fred.

The officer walked away in tears, laughing.

1 comment: