Monday, March 9, 2009

Trying something new....

When I first read my sister-in-law's blog I thought it looked like fun so I thought I would give it a try! I thought with four hellions (did I say that out loud? I meant to say my lovely children) and a like minded husband surely I would have plenty to write about! Well the stories don't seem to flow as easily as I thought they would! So in addition to this blog, I have decided to try a new one.....I love trivia and little know facts that know one else seems to know or care about. (half of the time I am not sure how even I know some of this crap!) My hope is that even if my trivia can't make you smarter, it might make your mind a little less bored! (I have been told that my mind wanders a lot -- maybe that is why I like dumb trivia:-)

So the question is, "How much useless trivia do you know?"

No comments:

Post a Comment