Friday, June 10, 2011

I think I see Sun.......Now What?

I woke up this morning in a panic.  My alarm goes off at 5:45am, I hit snooze a few times and then I am up usually no later than 6:15.  Well this morning, I couldn't remember how many times I had hit snooze and with the sun shining brightly in my bedroom I thought for sure that I had overslept!  I was afraid to look at the clock and even more afraid of telling Albert that I overslept.  Well it turns out he was living the same horror because when I got up to turn off my alarm, he jumped out of bed asking what time it was.  He thought for sure that it was at least 8 because of the sunlight.  Oh well, at least he was up early which made my job easier!  We watched the morning weather and turns out we should continue to see the light for the next week or so.....but of course there is chance of showers. (In Montana that is code for ---keep the umbrella handy!)As long as the sun is shining that means my kids will play outside and not be inside fighting on my lap!  I am to the point where I will take what I can get! So here's to Mr. Sun..........keep on shining--- and just to be safe I will keep the sunscreen and umbrella at arm's length and brush up flooding & tornado safety procedures....isn't Montana life great?

P.S......I know a soldier in Afghanistan who said the temp has been getting into the 110's. Makes the rain seem not too bad.......

No comments:

Post a Comment