Saturday, October 18, 2008

I found something better.....

I never thought I would say this but........something better than being trapped in the house with kids is................all four of them yelling and fighting with each other! That means that everyone is back to normal! As I sit here writing this, the two middle ones are crying and yelling because the oldest one ran off next door to their cousins house without them. Can you say "nap"? Baby brother is just wandering around quietly trying to get big brother's helmet on. I have to be honest, my 2nd oldest darling is quite notorious for her "sometimes unpleasant to be around" attitude. As I said before, I have been home all week with her and her illness. It may sound mean but I guess I was hoping a little that her high fever would possibly melt away a little bit of her "not so nice" side. Well I think that her siblings will attest to the fact that said miracle indeed DID NOT happen. Thus, as I said, everything is back to normal! I hate to cut this short but I just saw my 3 year old jump the fence to catch up to the big kids and I suppose I better go get him! Or maybe I will wait 5 minutes to see if they bring him back.....I think I will pick door #2 and enjoy my 5 minutes of peace and quiet! Until next time....

P.S. Here is a picture of my three year old in his usual every day attire! Talk about casual! The helmet is a new addition for the day (maybe to protect himself from darling #2) and check out that salute! I think the neighbors (and anyone who has driven by my house) enjoy watching my children play and enjoy it even more when they realize that they are my children and not theirs :-) -- especially when my 3 year old drops trow and sprinkles a little art work around the yard any time the mood strikes! I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go! I can't wait until he teaches that one to his little brother....Yeah! Memories! Even with all of the fighting I wouldn't trade my kids for anything......What's that? A free trip to Hawaii? Hmmmmm....Let me think about it!

1 comment: